Q&A: My dog might have swallowed a rechargeable battery?

Question by Linda B: My dog might have swallowed a rechargeable battery?
I have a 10 lb dog that might have swallowed a rechargeable button battery from my hearing aid. Should I be concerned?

Best answer:

Answer by Chigirl
YES, hope fully she will poop it out.

If she does not it could make her very sick, my advise would be to call the VET & tell them what happened.

Add your own answer in the comments!




3 Responses to “Q&A: My dog might have swallowed a rechargeable battery?”

  1. Savannah says:

    YES. batteries are very toxic to dogs! especially small dogs! take it to the vet asap!

  2. Mutt POMCHI BYBERS ARE STUPID! says:

    YES!!!

    She could DIE.

    VET. NOW. PLEASE.

  3. Xx LuVz_Da_MuSiC xX says:

    batteries can be very hamful to a dog. get it to the vet immediately! ♥


Powered by Yahoo! Answers