Latest Resound Hearing Aid Parts News

Readers' queries on hearing disorders
The condition tinnitus can be of different kinds and can originate from different parts. You need to see an ENT specialist. My 67-year-old father has undergone through audio-metric test and was suggested a hearing machine. Presently, he is using clip …
Read more on Hindustan Times

Comments are closed.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers